Looking for a lease NOW, for 1 year (through next 1/15), if you have or know of one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please - want to start hunting hogs immediately, so want a lease now, preferably in SW quadrant of state, and preferably within 2 hours of OKC.

Must have:

-plentiful turkeys (preferably Rios)
-plentiful whitetails
-some pigs

No cows, please. I've had my hunts molested enough by now.

Don't care about ducks or geese. Upland game would be nice, but not required. But if upland birds are present, I'd prefer that they not be excluded from lease. But can be if you like.

Want anywhere from 80/120/160 for one person (me), up to 320-480 or more for 3-4 people. I'm flexible on size, and have law abiding friends. Prefer at least 40% cover, but flexible. Crops on or adjacent would be a plus, but not required.

We are very responsible, and I will remove some of your yotes, coons, and pigs. I will remove all feeders, stands, etc., when season is over. I take out more trash than I bring in, every single day I'm on land, and keep gates shut and locked. Willing to pay well to get what I want.

Any referrals would help. Thanks.

Reaction score
Hey, I found a pretty good one, in far east Lincoln County, 9 miles SSE of Chandler, only 45-55 minutes from OKC area. It's only 320 but it's right on the Deep Fork.

But I need two-three other people on it with me, to start hunting immediately (piggies) - likely it will run from 1/27/11 to 1/26/12.

It has pigs, lots of turkeys, good amount of whitetail, and is good mixture of trees & pasture (about 60% trees, 40% pasture). It also has 2 ponds and some ducks. Though one pond is dry right now.

$2,400. Divided 3 ways, that's 800 each. Four ways, $600 each. Not gonna go more than 4.

Owner says that he WILL be planting a food plot this year, and he reserves the right to hunt it too along with us, but no one else.

There will be no cows on the lease. :)

HOYT7979

Marksman
Reaction score
Me and Rackstacker30 would definitely be interested we just dropped our lease for the last 2 years in Vici, OK and are looking for something new and closer to OKC. We are very ethical hunters as well and respect land owners. If you are interested please let me know asap

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought you had a nice piece of land already. :scratch: Well, I am not much of a hunter I suppose but I would love the opportunity to join in the group and try my hand at hogs etc.

Reaction score
MM, the turkeys dissappeared on the land I was hunting, and there's no pigs. Plus, there's no fences to keep out trespassers.

Guys, today is the first day in about a week that it's let me into my PMs. So I'm thinking maybe me, MyMonkey, and Hoyt & Rackster. That maxes it out. Check your PMs. Let's all go out and look at it this coming saturday - who can go and who cannot go?

MM, are you gonna do archery, ML, everything? If you are doing archery, you can practice in my backyard in OKC - everyone else does, lol.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool! I can likely do Sat afternoon. Might have to bring my son along. (7 year old) However, I did not get a pm. Let me know the details. Sounds like a plan though.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regarding the Muzzleloader and bow question. I have no interest in ML. Have not used a bow in 20 years or so. Not opposed to it but have no bow. :ooh2:

My son got sick. Pretty high fever etc. Not the flu according to the Dr. Will have to wait and see how he is feeling this weekend. If still in bad shape I will have to miss the trip out to the lease. Will trust you guys' opinion though. (Not that I would have a clue what I was looking at anyway) :teach:

Will advise.

I am pretty stoked at the thought of the lease though. :rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom