Looking for a lease NOW, for 1 year (through next 1/15), if you have or know of one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I can take you down next weekend and do some hog hunting with you, and take this other two guys down Saturday. I have a few extra MLs you can use. Bows too.

Good luck with your son; get well soon.

Seriously? Hog hunting next weekend? :w000t: ML's and Bows to make use of? I am beside myself at the expression of goodwill. Thanks.

Sorry about this weekend guys. Looks like the kid has the flu. Bad shape. Big family baby shower for wife's sister too on Sat so no way I can pawn off babysitting to another. Even if he got better I don't see my wife (Who's a Doctor. :bah:) allowing me to take him out to the boonies for anything. :doh:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see my wife (Who's a Doctor. :bah:) allowing me to take him out to the boonies for anything. :doh:

Trust me, he would be much better off in the woods breathing clean air, hanging with dad, and having his spirits elevated vs laying around in some bed.

It was a two way story when my kids were growing up. If they were feeling ill, and it wasn't anything more than a cold, or flu they went.
Same for me...If I was feeling bad, they bugged me so bad, I had to get off the couch and take them:D

We took my trapping buddies 4 year old with us all weekend with the flu. He would sleep, for awhile, and go with us sometimes.

BUT! I can understand the spouses opposition, and we all know we have to keep momma happy:cry3:

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure what you guys thought of that area but I was impressed. Sounds like the perfect setup where one can drive to within 100 yards of where you can setup for spotting game. :hyper: I for one am stoked!

Latest posts

Top Bottom