looking for gun engraver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Black Label armament
  • 6815 NW 10th ST, STE 2,
  • Oklahoma City, OK, United States, Oklahoma
    Dc7-7AgwkwS.png

(405) 227-1335
You can make an appointment via email : [email protected]
Or leave us a message @405.227.1335

Call before you go!

message on his facebook page:

We will idle retail operations and go “pick-up & drop-off” only until further notice.
Inflation, medical matters and now a lesser perceived risk of gun control only add to this decision. We have been in business for 12 years and we know how to adjust. However this is a major adjustment and one we did not want to make.
We are still here and we are still working on our machine, MFG, gunsmith, laser, CERAKOTE and service sides. Our retail is the only aspect being impacted at this time.
Simply put… people shop online. It kills small retail shops. People don’t have the same disposable income to spend right now.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a Win. model 42 a few years back, and the previous owner engraved his name and social sec. number on one side, and his address and phone number on the another side. He was pretty talented, I think the only tool he had was a sharp nail. Every time I got it out I threw up a little in my mouth. I kinda doubt he's still available though.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a Win. model 42 a few years back, and the previous owner engraved his name and social sec. number on one side, and his address and phone number on the another side. He was pretty talented, I think the only tool he had was a sharp nail. Every time I got it out I threw up a little in my mouth. I kinda doubt he's still available though.
You win. Mods please lock......

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You win. Mods please lock......
I've seen it several times, and I'm sure you've seen it more than that. Sometimes they attack the metal, sometimes they get the old Buck out and go after the stock. But that 42, the letters were about 1/2 inch high and just gouged in deep, it was the most horrible sight. I thought about surface grinding the receiver, but that kinda stuff gives me nightmares, you can't unsee it.I had to get rid of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom