Loooong barrel Ruger Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting ready to do some horse/gun tradin at Wanamachers this weekend. I have a Ruger MKII stainless target with a 10" bbl. It's got a few scuff marks that will buff out, Has a Volquartsen trigger and I think other internals and Pachmayr Presentation wrap around grips. Extremely accurate, Just don't shoot it anymore. What should I ask for outwright sale? How much on trade? Ser # puts it at 1988 mfg. THANKS!

Frank aka willystruck

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v231_GLG20_DSC00221.jpg

I have a few MKII's. I have owned a MKII in some form since they came out in the 80's. About three years ago I decided to add a few to keep my slabside company. The ten inch is the most difficult to track down. $400-600 depending on condition and if you have the box and papers. I paid $400 last year off and individual and was happy with the price. Never could find one at a show for anywhere close to that price. Good luck.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll give you $150 for it sight unseen (and I won't even knock extra off for the scuff marks).

Now you can bypass that jackass at the door trying to steal your stuff for nothing. :D

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a joke. There's always a guy at the door trying to steal guns for pennies on the dollar from unsuspecting sellers.

I know about them. I've got to admit I've done it my self at times. Always gave them what they were asking. That way everybody was happy! Even told a few that they were asking way to little.

Frank aka willystruck

Latest posts

Top Bottom