Los Angeles-area looters target Home Depot, Bottega Veneta stores on Black Friday: reports(crowbars, mallets and sledgehammers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope they clean out the stores one by one.
The libs get what they ask for.
Eventually when all stores are cleaned out including grocery stores, we may see some push back from the local population.
Maybe a Kyle Rittenhouse solution?
just speculation here, but at some point the people have to take back their state.
I’m personally hoping it’s at the ballot box but hungry people might not want to wait?

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't remember the store or exact locale, but i saw a video where they used cars to blockade the whole street while looters loaded up. Had to be dozens involved. Got to say, my first thought when I see it is 'enjoy it'. Getting what they asked for.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope they clean out the stores one by one.
The libs get what they ask for.
Eventually when all stores are cleaned out including grocery stores, we may see some push back from the local population.
Maybe a Kyle Rittenhouse solution?
just speculation here, but at some point the people have to take back their state.
I’m personally hoping it’s at the ballot box but hungry people might not want to wait?
They need one of those security doors that lock when you press a button. Like rats.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The liberals feel sorry for the poor so the poor pull up in their fancy dancy cars with boom boxes and IPhones out and do some early Christmas shopping. As long as the liberals are in charge they wont push for severe penalties. Didn't Calif change felony laws or refuse to arrest and jail thieves like this?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1638141289155.jpeg

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is amazing that now they are even talking about this and only because is been done at high end stores or neighborhood. Before they didn't care.

Latest posts

Top Bottom