Lotto Jackpot Winner Decides to Do Something Drastic With Winnings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a bad idea, keeps out WBC and Scientology.

If they want to donate money to help soldiers injured in the line of duty, I don't have a problem with it. They're not preaching their agenda by donating to a good cause. This also effectively keeps local churches from raising money for them.

I think it's bad policy, myself.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to buy 10,000 acres, high fence it, and build my fortress house smack dab in the middle of it! Lots of wildlife running around and a helipad as the only way in and out of it! Solar and wind for power, multiple wells for water, and my own micro brewery and still house for spirits! I figure I'll stay busy shooting and fishing on the multiple 100+ acre watersheds that will be built on the property. I'd have to find the right person to manage the fish and wildlife population and maintain the hundreds of firearms and requisite millions of rounds of ammo that goes with them. I'll be taking applications after the first of the year!! Lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And we have a winner (or two, at least) according to MSN.com ... Congrats to the lucky debils!! Talk about a merry, merry Christmas, huh??

At least 2 winning tickets will split roughly $636M ... Not a bad take ... Not bad at all ... :D

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they want to donate money to help soldiers injured in the line of duty, I don't have a problem with it. They're not preaching their agenda by donating to a good cause. This also effectively keeps local churches from raising money for them.

I think it's bad policy, myself.

I don't believe you can pick up a turd by the clean end, myself.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom