1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Lower engraving in Tulsa...

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by Cavedweller, Dec 19, 2008.

1. goodoleboy

goodoleboy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Does anyone know a ballpark figure of what they charge..Is it priced per letter, I assume pictures and similar would be priced higher.

2. Beercules

Beercules Sharpshooter

I'm very interested to see their work on a lower.

As for OPS, when I inquired, Eric stated that they can laser engrave, but it doesn't meet the BATFE depth requirement (.003").

3. AresV

AresV Sharpshooter

OPS's cuts through the anodization, but I don't think it actually inscribes the metal.

I am planning on refinishing my letters back to black after they are engraved for a stealthier look.

4. Dova80

Dova80 Marksman

Yes we can do lower engraving, have done several for police officers.

Ours actually does engrave into the metal

Where a couple of them put it was above the trigger, if you strip a lower and remove the trigger, as well as the trigger guard we can engrave inside of that. I dont believe we have any pictures up as I am pretty sure most people do not want the information put out on the web. I am not the guy you need to talk to for it, if you come in ask for Wes, he should be able to fix you up...

5. ranger216

ranger216 Sharpshooter

How much do you charge?

6. Beercules

Beercules Sharpshooter

A big thumbs up for B&H. I just had my lower engraved on the magwell earlier this month and it looks great, the price was great (I'll let them tell you how much, I don't want to step on any toes), the turn time was great, and everyone was friendly. I don't work for them and I don't know them, but I do really wish more businesses were as easy to do business with as B&H.

I hit the engraving with Aluminum Black a few times and it looks like it came from the factory with my info on it.

7. progun40

progun40 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I know this is an old thread but I am in need of some engraving work done for a SBR project in the Tulsa area. So does anyone have info on b&h engraving?

Cost, location, turnaround time?

8. Beercules

Beercules Sharpshooter

http://www.bhengraving.com/

I dropped it off when they opened at 7:30 and picked it up the same day before 5, I don't recall the actual cost, but it was easily less than $50 for three lines.