• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Lower Rider Car Ramps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
I'm selling a set of car ramps I built a few years ago for my lowered Fiat. They are 6' long, 10" wide, and 14" tall. Mostly built out of thick wall one inch tubing. The
DSCF6385.JPG
ramp can be separated from the pedestal once the car is up on them. As far as a weight limit on them goes, we used them to load a late model Mustang convertible onto a trailer once. They should be worth my price of $300 considering the cost of metal now. I may be able to meet you part way on a sale.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm selling a set of car ramps I built a few years ago for my lowered Fiat. They are 6' long, 10" wide, and 14" tall. Mostly built out of thick wall one inch tubing. TheView attachment 408122 ramp can be separated from the pedestal once the car is up on them. As far as a weight limit on them goes, we used them to load a late model Mustang convertible onto a trailer once. They should be worth my price of $300 considering the cost of metal now. I may be able to meet you part way on a sale.
Them are Nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom