Lug Nuts 😯

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I had to figure this backward lug nut situation out.

Dude or gal got a flat tire on the side of the road with his/her friends in the car with him/her.
Knew a little bit about how to change a tire with the help of some of the friends he/she had in the car.

Group effort.
One removed the lug nuts and tire and asked another person that had been playing on their CELL PHONE the entire time to put the lug nuts on after I stick the spare on, I need to text someone and show them I got the tire off.
Ok.
Person B puts lug nuts on and person C stared at the twisty jack long and hard and figured out how it works and let the car down.

Busted flat tire and all goodies go back into the car and off they go.

If you stick a lug nut on backwards and get it really tight you would not waller those holes in the rims.

Finger tight I bet.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet the guy taking the pictures owns the red car and just noticed the lug nuts on the car parked beside him.

That is my guess.
Based on the red car door being open and in a parking lot and the guy taking pictures is
closer to the red car.

Would suck if that was in a tire repair parking lot and you went to pick up your vehicle and seen it like that.

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I side with swamp rat, probably a couple people involved, with a combined intelligence level
about the same as the jack used to jack the car up. I have seen that many times on trailers, but they
do dot flare, only taper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom