M&P Shield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last weekend, I sold 2 of them 5 minutes after I put them out. I also get 5-6 calls a day by people looking for them. Yes they are still one of those hard to get weapons. But my price was not as high as stated above. maybe that is why they sold so fast. They were 9mm.

bluegrassZ71

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are still desirable but getting easier to find. I've seen a couple of the 40 models on display within the last month and both were marked at list ($449).

Last edited:

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got lucky a month or so ago and academy had got three in at one time. The first 2 were gone in zero seconds flat and I jumped on the 3rd by the seat of my pants. Once I got it home I saw that it was a .40cal and I was pissed.

I asked academy and they get them in more often than I thought they would, not abnormal for them to get two or three in one week. Once all this calms down I will try to get a 9mm Shield and get my CCW license finally. But its definitely a good time to sell with things so crazy right now.

46and2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been looking for a second one because I want to get my CCW and I don't want to carry my wife's. So far I have not had much luck finding another 9mm one.

scha2707

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put a page monitor on the 9 & 40 at Bud's police supply as they have them for $335 (cash price) with free shipping. I was lucky enough to be at my desk a few weeks ago when it came in stock, so I got it ordered and got it last week.