Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said President Barack Obama's birth certificate is

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only people who were exempt from registration were born from 1957-1959. That means old bastards like you and me John, and maybe RickN.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a long discussion on Facebook with a couple of birthers.

*Yawn*.

So they showed that one can alter a computer-generated image. No surprises there. But they only examined the image, not the original document. Once Obama released the electronic version of the document, everyone went from "Show us the certificate" to "This one's a forgery."

What he should have done from the moment this became an issue was to hire independent document experts and have them examine the original document in Hawaii.

And at this point....so what? Are we going to impeach him? That's the only way to remove him. Congress would get so tied up in the trial that the country would be paralyzed. And if Obama is impeached and found guilty, you know what the scariest part is?

President Biden

And can you imagine the legal turmoil involved? Would laws that he signed remain in effect? How are you going to handle that?

And had this thought a while ago. If Obama is impeached and found guilty, Biden steps up. But what if someone suggests that he was complicit in the conspiracy to elect an ineligible candidate? Then he has to step down. Next up is Boehner.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only people who were exempt from registration were born from 1957-1959. That means old bastards like you and me John, and maybe RickN.

yep, I sent a card, but don't recall any response from uncle sugar pants. The investigation continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom