Mary Kay Letourneau will not be down for breakfast ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to know where these teachers were when I was in
School??! There were a couple I would have been with in a heartbeat!

I know I was absolutely in love with my very pretty blonde 5th grade English teacher. But at that age I wouldn't have known what to do with her. Four years later? I'd have needed a tent to hide the tent I'd have been pitching every day in class! LOL

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I was absolutely in love with my very pretty blonde 5th grade English teacher. But at that age I wouldn't have known what to do with her. Four years later? I'd have needed a tent to hide the tent I'd have been pitching every day in class! LOL
I know what you mean. Sad part was, the ones I had the hots for were my high school English teachers! Oh my goodness one of them was so hot. She had long dark hair and some perfect boobs. Then she left and I got another dark haired lady but hers was short. She had a great body too and was very pretty. I saw her about two years ago and talked to her. I had to go in to her back yard to get to her gas meter. She came out to see what was up. I talked to her for about 5 minutes. She remembered me and I of course remembered her. She had long hair now and was even hotter than before. It’s crazy how that works. Some people are hot when they are young and some aren’t. Then some become hot when they get older. Then there are those that are hot their whole lives, like me. Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom