May be looking for a job soon................ Any one needing help in the Yukon area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The company I work for has been bought out a bigger company. Sounds like a good deal, but all the signs are looking like layoffs. They are telling us that everything is great, but I have had a chance to talk to a few guys that work for the buying company. They are hearing a different story. There is some talk of closing our branch. I have had a gut feeling for a couple of months that we are not being told the truth. Everyday it looks more like that is what is going on.
I figure I better start looking for a back up plan. Does anyone know of anyone needing help in the Yukon area? I would love to get into a good trade like plumbing, heating and air, or something like that, but I know that is hard to start at my age. Thanks everyone.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to here that. One of the top ten lies is "we are not going to change a thing so don't worry.". The company I work for can't help you in the OKC area but maybe the industry can. We fabricate natural gas compressors and our industry is really busy right now. Google gas compressor rental companies in OKC to see who's in your area. There's one right in Yukon.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could the oil field maybe tide you over til you find something you actually want?? Seems I remember you saying you'd done that before.

If I hear of anything I'll PM ya, but I don't get out much anymore so I don't hear the scuttlebutt like I used to ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom