McCain Calls Obama a 'Patriot,' Rejects Critics Who Say He's 'Unworthy' to Lead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Republicanhack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on, seriously. The implication is that some how the "Right" is so "correct," that the "Left" will come crawling for "help."

Help for what?

I don't necessarily think the "right" is so correct but policies that have failed everywhere they have been tried is a pretty good indicator of who is most certainly wrong.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More:

"I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today."
–on why people who lost their homes in forest fires in California had it coming, "The Glenn Beck Program," Oct. 22, 2007

"You have the artwork of Mussolini there, here in New York at Rockefeller Plaza."
–analyzing the artwork decorating Rockefeller Plaza, which he said contained a hammer and sickle, Glenn Beck show on FOX News Channel, Sept. 2, 2009

"O-L-I-G-A-R-H-Y."
–misspelling "oligarchy" on his chalk board while claiming he had deciphered a secret code that he said was proof President Obama was trying to create an "Oligarhy," Aug. 27, 2009, Glenn Beck show on FOX News Channel

Funny Quotes ABOUT Glen Beck:

"Finally, a guy who says what people who aren't thinking are thinking." –Jon Stewart, on the "The Daily Show" :pms2:

Google it up :pms2:

Republicanhack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More:

"I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today."
–on why people who lost their homes in forest fires in California had it coming, "The Glenn Beck Program," Oct. 22, 2007

"You have the artwork of Mussolini there, here in New York at Rockefeller Plaza."
–analyzing the artwork decorating Rockefeller Plaza, which he said contained a hammer and sickle, Glenn Beck show on FOX News Channel, Sept. 2, 2009

"O-L-I-G-A-R-H-Y."
–misspelling "oligarchy" on his chalk board while claiming he had deciphered a secret code that he said was proof President Obama was trying to create an "Oligarhy," Aug. 27, 2009, Glenn Beck show on FOX News Channel

Funny Quotes ABOUT Glen Beck:

"Finally, a guy who says what people who aren't thinking are thinking." –Jon Stewart, on the "The Daily Show" :pms2:

Google it up :pms2:

That's it huh? And you said I would be the one who was unreasonable. Oh and yes we need jon stewart giving insight. Talk about a clown that guy makes Glenn look like Einstein but look who goes to him for their lernin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom