Memorial Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could tell in the first picture that I took that there was writing underneath the image of the soldier and the flag in the sign, but even with zoomed in, I couldn't read it. So, we went back this morning to do one of our daily walks, and I took a closer picture of the sign with emphasis on getting the text. Here is that picture.

View attachment 480975
Kinda made my allergies flare up a little! Thanks for sharing.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1716591371307.png

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you and salute to all soldiers and sailors past, present and even future for providing the blanket of freedom that my family rests under.

Also love, love, love for all my brothers and sisters behind the badge, on the beat keeping our streets and communities safe.

View attachment 480909

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember going to the Memorial Day parade in Tulsa with my folks as a kid. Seeing dozens of thin, tough-looking old guys that fought in the trenches of France before my father was even born. I had no appreciation for it then, I’m sorry to say- but I do remember thinking what a bunch of mean looking old guys they were.

Many thanks to the men and women that have sacrificed in every war.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm eternally thankful to those who've paid the awful cost of securing for me a country where I can enjoy the freedoms I do. A debt that I can never repay.

A glorious morning at the OK Corgi Ranch. Memorial Day 2024
1716818312325.jpeg

(I know the flag should be at half mast but I can't do that with this pole because the part I need is broken.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom