Memorial Marathon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to be given VIP passes this year. I did not have to fight the crowd at the finish line.

How'd ya get the VIP status?? I'm the Volunteer Chairman and was in and out of the VIP tent a few times taking care of some stuff. It's always a great race to be a part of, even if I only got 3 hours sleep the whole weekend.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Completed my first Full that morning!
i47.photobucket.com_albums_f173_jlongan247_Marathonfinish.jpg

Excellent! It is a huge accomplishment. I am sure that you were grinning ear to ear when you crossed the finish line. I was extremely excited when I came across the line.

chodrick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent! It is a huge accomplishment. I am sure that you were grinning ear to ear when you crossed the finish line. I was extremely excited when I came across the line.

I'm hoping to join the ranks of being a "marathoner" next year. If I could actually stick to a training routine I'd be good. I tend to get bored with the run unless it's unfamiliar territory, here in Enid it's hard to find because I've lived here most of my life. A marathon is on my bucket list so it's gonna get ran (or walked).

Again congrats, it's a huge accomplishment!

Kozmos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife ran it as her first marathon. The kids and I, her parents and my parents caught her at mile 20 and at the finish. Incredibly proud of her!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

THank you. Sure was happy to cross! 4hr Marathon...Amazing! Great run Fishfurlife!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How'd ya get the VIP status?? I'm the Volunteer Chairman and was in and out of the VIP tent a few times taking care of some stuff. It's always a great race to be a part of, even if I only got 3 hours sleep the whole weekend.
Just got lucky. I knew someone that said he could hook me up this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom