Metcalf Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustPlainStrange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are plenty of black rifles, some ammo..all of it very high priced. At every table there are people willing to give your their version of why Obama sucks and how the country is headed to hell in a hand-basket. Avoid the old man in camo on the 3rd aisle from the left, he smells like stale breakfast burritos and spits a little when he talks.

I didn't go to the show, I'm just psychic.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are plenty of black rifles, some ammo..all of it very high priced. At every table there are people willing to give your their version of why Obama sucks and how the country is headed to hell in a hand-basket. Avoid the old man in camo on the 3rd aisle from the left, he smells like stale breakfast burritos and spits a little when he talks.

ha!!!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

Or you attend gun shows regularly.

shady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw Remington Golden Bullet for $100.00.

They had a table set up with a ton of ammo but it was crazy priced too.

I went looking for a Remington 887 Tactical. I found one priced $100 over what I have seen them local. I did find a couple of mags at a decent price and I got to hang out for the day with one of my good friends........so not a total loss.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prices are high, but what else is new? A lot of 'I have never owned a gun, but want one now' people it seemed, which I think is a good thing. But it keeps prices high because they'll pay whatever for 1 gun, just to have one. Lot of ARs and of course the usual junk tables. Probably staying away from all shows after this one. Some P-mags for $35, big boys in wheatland has them for $23.

Latest posts

Top Bottom