Mexican Vigilante Group vows to kill members of Los Zetas Cartel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is nothing new to Mexico one cartel constantly at war with another. I don't know what can be done to curb the violence down there but our military needs to take some kind of action to try to restore law and order. It's a daughting task but we seriously need to consider the alternatives. If you have never been to border country then you you have no way to judge the fear and worry in the local farmers and ranchers down there especially around el paso it's already spilling over in a very large violent fashion. We
Are being invaded by a large guerilla war force slowly. Sure it's seven hundred miles away but it's only a matter of time (with allot of ignorance and lack of action ) before it could seriously start to impact us here at home. A corrupt government on both sides and a militant well funded group down there spell a huge problem for honest hard working Americans right here at home where we least expect it. Keep ignoring it and it's only going to get way worse.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lone and JB - Knock it off

Why should we,George loves me, just ask him? What would he do without some serious bantering with questions he won't answer or can't answer, and I understand that, he is a working fellow and has no time for us old guys who are retired or in my case retard, I really do so let me and George have our fun, please. But, if all of this offends you and based on many posts here it should not, then so be it. Gold Bless you kids.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This looks identical to the Los Pepes in Columbia back in the day who were assisting (successfully) the government to drive Pablo Escobar out of hiding.

Once Escobar was gone, they swooped in to try get a share of his market.

Same old song..........

The one nice possibility is that the intra-caertel violence generally means fewer casualties among the innocent population in the long run. Up front the cost may be high but at some point the cartels' best people wind up getting whacked.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom