Michael Savage on 1170 yesterday calling for ban on 30 round Mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve listened to Michael Savage off and on over the years but yesterday 1170 AM lost me listening to their station on the drive home until that jackass is gone. Michael Savage called for the banning of 30 round “clips” and “assault weapons”. He went further to insult anyone who feels the need to possess anything like that by calling them cowards. Conservative my arse!!! I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could not believe what I was hearing either. Savage explaining the virtues of using a shotgun for home defense and how I do not need an AR15 or 30 round magazines because it's not good for home defense. What a crock! I don't use my AR15s for home defense but I don't need some talking head to tell me its not safe. Savage did go to far yesterday and I turned him off. I'm done listening to Savage.

The strange thing is, I was driving home late on Monday and Joe Pags was easing his way into the same line of thought on the 30 round magazine topic, but I got home before I really understood where he was going with it. It made me start thinking that these guys are using the liberal talking points for some reason.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard him too. He showed he has no real knowledge on the topic. He professed his love of a mini14 he had, so much so he said he moved it out of California to keep it, but in the same breath said nobody needs "assault weapons" like Ar15's or hi cap mags. After Vegas he said that anybody who keeps a loaded pistol on their nightstand has a mental illness because you won't be able to do anything with it if somebody breaks in. At least he's consistently foolish.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Savage loves to blather on about his personal experience with everything under the sun. I wish he would inform his audience of his tactical/self defense experience in home and personal protection.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's said the same stupid stuff plenty of times before. For someone that loves to be the smartest the guy in the room, he sure doesn't mind looking like a horses ass on firearm topics.

Also, he's from New York City and currently lives in California. His ignorance on firearms or people's motives for owning them are right in line with his liberal neighbors that he can't stand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom