Mini Cooper Coolant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniTech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you got a leak I'll find it for you I've seen every possible area that leaks can come from. If you got air in the cooling system well then you going to have to get to know your car to a more personal level. Lol every mini has a special trick to bleed the cooking system. I've pretty much learned it. I can check the cooling system with a pressure tester to see if there's any leaks. but keep in mind if your head gasket is bad you might not see the signs. I remember a car that came in had a coolant leak from water pump, t-stat housing, hose connection and after I fixed it up I couldn't get it bled for shizat. Every test drive it would start to get hot. So I brought it back in and the only thing left to test was head gasket. I'd a compression test and cylinder leak down. During the leak down test I found that as I shot the air into the cylinder the coolant overflow would rise. Air was going past the head gasket surface.

Latest posts

Top Bottom