Mom of NBA star Kevin Durant takes stand against over-sexualized culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
hahaha... Many years ago, I took "Human Sexuality" in college to fill a psych credit. I thought it'd be alright. Might pick up pointers and such. It was three months of STD slides. What has been seen cannot be unseen

I also took this class, all we discussed were weird fetishes. I tell you about the "balloon guy" sometime

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember all the details, but I once read that the first year England recorded all vital statistics, over half of all marriages resulted in a birth within SIX months.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta agree with her. Most of the mid and high schools girls running around on Friday night look more like hookers than school girls. Thier their moms are usually dressed the same way. A lot of parents need to be slapped upside the head.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What age group is she talking about? I'm still spry enough to remember my youth and regardless of what was in the music/media/etc, it's still all I could think about. :D

I'm nowhere near young anymore and I still spend a lot of time thinking about "IT".
When I quit thinking about "IT", then I'll worry.
And I know there is more to Mr. Durant than we see publicly, just as with any other celebrity or for that matter anyone else, but it looks to me like someone did a pretty good job raising him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom