monarch, wolf, etc...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I run it through my USP and CW9 all the time. Haven't noticed any ill effects. Can't imagine it would be any different for a Glock. I speak specifically of Monarch. Never tried Wolf.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've run Wolf through glocks and.... :gasp: a Wilson Supergrade I used to own. This was back when Wolf was half the price of regular .45.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't all ammo metal cased? muahahaha

Actually..........................

lol

I seem to remember someone made rifle ammo not too long ago that when fired, the bullet would exit the muzzle, and there was nothing left inside the chamber. It all burned up.

Wasn't that the experimental ammo for that Remington rifle that used battery supplied electrical current to fire?

A reloader's nightmare and a gun range's wet dream.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glocks love russian ammo if it is cheap. centerfiresystems had some I believe in 9mm fairly decent priced.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

lol

I seem to remember someone made rifle ammo not too long ago that when fired, the bullet would exit the muzzle, and there was nothing left inside the chamber. It all burned up.

Wasn't that the experimental ammo for that Remington rifle that used battery supplied electrical current to fire?

There was also some made up for an experimental HK rifle that fired a .223 projectile. It was electrically fired. Very similar to the rounds used in the 120MM main gun on the Abrams tank. Nitrocelluose casing, burns everthing except projectile an baseplate.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

lol

It was the Daisy VL-22. Hk also experimented with one.