More scammers - They are getting creative

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
To: Me
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Concerning your relative Aaron.

Hi (My real first name ! ! ! !)
I have been trying to reach you concerning your relative Aaron Snattlerake; respond as so as possible as I have some vital messages I have to deliver to you.
Yau, Christine
Deputy of CEO

These scammers are getting creative and is this a leak or coincidence that I have been seeing a neurologist?
If it wasn't for the ru indicating Russia in the email, Yau, and Deputy of CEO Engrish, I might have looked into this.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Girl Eye Roll GIF

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Per the advice of someone on here regarding scam calls, I've started answering in a real authorative loud voice; KAY COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE......pause.....CAN I HELP YOU, THIS IS THE KAY COUNTRY SHERIFFS OFFICE........click....
The number of calls from Stonewall Ok have been declining dramatically!

Reedman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious. I received a very similar one this morning for the first time.

"I do apologize for the informal manner of contacting you again in regards to the deceased David *******, I told you about in my previous email that I traced his root lineage in your family tree. If you are the actual owner of this email address.

Yours Sincerely,
Ron

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They ARE getting better and more prevalent.

I got a mail Sunday. Appeared to be Amazon. Message had official Amazon letterhead. Stated my account had been charged $198. Click "here" to dispute charge.

Did not click "here". I don't have and Amazon account. Went bank yesterday.
They said others had been in. Those that clicked had multiple purchases show up overnight. She is afraid of AI and expecting things to get much worse, as digital currency and on-line shopping grows.

The Planned DEMpanic saw a huge leap in on-line purchases. The NEXT planned DEMpanic shutdown will change shopping forever.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Per the advice of someone on here regarding scam calls, I've started answering in a real authorative loud voice; KAY COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE......pause.....CAN I HELP YOU, THIS IS THE KAY COUNTRY SHERIFFS OFFICE........click....
The number of calls from Stonewall Ok have been declining dramatically!
My answer is HOMICIDE, FRANKS, CAN I HELP YOU?

Latest posts

Top Bottom