More Than 17 Million Guns Sold in U.S. During 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's just the one's they know about.
Truth be told!

Americans are not stupid nor are they ignorant of what the left is up to with their attempts to disarm We the People. 17 million+ guns bought by Americans sends a pretty strong message - and warning - to those who would disarm us.

Woody

If you want security, buy a gun. If you want longevity, learn how to use it. If you want freedom, carry it. B.E.Wood

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More than 17 million sold... So, all the ones they don’t know about will magically make it less than 17 million ;). That’s some serious politician math :)
I think his point was that the undocumented sales push the numbers higher, not lower. Not sure if those numbers would actually reflect the over-all amount though, since they would naturally be second-hand sales, and already in circulation.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think his point was that the undocumented sales push the numbers higher, not lower. Not sure if those numbers would actually reflect the over-all amount though, since they would naturally be second-hand sales, and already in circulation.
My point is that is obvious they would only go higher. Hence more than 17 million is an accurate statement :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom