Mosin M28/30 Furniture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find a stock for one? Picked this up at the show for $250, has an excellent bore and great finish.

20230528_163339.jpg

Going to try and restore but finding parts will be fun!

Thanks,

Logan

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am tempted to find a cheap M28 and just swipe the furniture from it. I considered the M39 stock but its my only 28/30 so I want to do it right. Finally have one of each variant. Now to find some of the rarer ones

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, I imagine you've got some pretty rare ones there! That is awesome.

After a few years of goofing around buying random "cool" guns, I decided I'm only going to collect Finnish Winter War/ Continuation stuff. The history is just so rich it's all I can really afford to get into without diluting my interest. I've managed to acquire some pretty awesome stuff, but definitely not on that level!

The 28/30 was the last of the general Finn models I needed. Now onto a fun project and waiting for some rare variations to come along

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, I imagine you've got some pretty rare ones there! That is awesome.

After a few years of goofing around buying random "cool" guns, I decided I'm only going to collect Finnish Winter War/ Continuation stuff. The history is just so rich it's all I can really afford to get into without diluting my interest. I've managed to acquire some pretty awesome stuff, but definitely not on that level!

The 28/30 was the last of the general Finn models I needed. Now onto a fun project and waiting for some rare variations to come along
If your looking for anything specific shoot me a PM I may have one laying around I don't mess with anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom