Mosin Nagant still in action???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where's the account that ole girl killed four of her comrades?
I don't know if she did, but Russia has a history of emptying their prisons and insane asylums, sending them to the front lines and telling them there is only one way to go and that is forward if you want to have a chance of living. Retreating will get you a Russian bullet.
There are rumors that has happened in our proxy war in the Ukraine. No confirmations, I can find though.
Edit:

Thousands of Russian prisoners are sent to the front line in Ukraine​

The prisoners are recruited personally by Yevgeny Prigozhin, the head of the Wagner mercenaries. Very few escape.

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/internati...t-to-the-front-line-in-ukraine_6004698_4.html

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
There is no account of her shooting for of her comrades nor would there ever be.
He wrote Russian instead of Nazi or German to make a narrative, or he just don't know. Then he insinuates that some of us are nazi sympathizers or something??? I can't quite decipher his disassociated responses.

Yeah, I know of their recruitment in prisons...not the same as his claim. That said, I will always maintain that if something is written by an MSM or anything in Western Europe, it's probably made up. If Lemon wrote it, it was probably blessed off on by Macron himself.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no account of her shooting for of her comrades nor would there ever be.
He wrote Russian instead of Nazi or German to make a narrative, or he just don't know. Then he insinuates that some of us are nazi sympathizers or something??? I can't quite decipher his disassociated responses.

Yeah, I know of their recruitment in prisons...not the same as his claim. That said, I will always maintain that if something is written by an MSM or anything in Western Europe, it's probably made up. If Lemon wrote it, it was probably blessed off on by Macron himself.
Oh, I can list links that will take days to read saying same thing.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Probably, and I can go find ones that are polar opposite. If it's on google or DDG (they're sellouts now), you probably won't find much. You have to go to alternate media sources and search engines.
Bakhmut is still a smoldering heap from a bunch of "prisoners".
But that's still not the point. This is:

"He wrote Russian instead of Nazi or German to make a narrative, or he just don't know. Then he insinuates that some of us are nazi sympathizers or something??? I can't quite decipher his disassociated responses."

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably, and I can go find ones that are polar opposite. If it's on google or DDG (they're sellouts now), you probably won't find much. You have to go to alternate media sources and search engines.
Bakhmut is still a smoldering heap from a bunch of "prisoners".
But that's still not the point. This is:

"He wrote Russian instead of Nazi or German to make a narrative, or he just don't know. Then he insinuates that some of us are nazi sympathizers or something??? I can't quite decipher his disassociated responses."
I'd like to see the ones in links that are polar opposites, and I'm not getting into the discussions about Nazi or Germans. That's between you guys.

okjoek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said earlier that there was a movie about Rosa Shanina, its been a long time since I've seen it, she doesn't have a huge part but is in it. They use the rifle and is a very good movie if you haven't seen it. The movie is Enemy at the Gate, Jude Law movie.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Enemy at the Gates is about a real life male Russian sniper. Jude Law and Ed Harris did great job. The one about the female Soviet sniper who met Eleanor Roosevelt is a Russian made move - it's on Prime, but the title escapes me. She had over 300 Nazi kills.