Motorcycle Photo Thread: Post a picture of your scooter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice. I'm thinking about buying an Ultra myself---A little more comfy for my wife.

Dude, it's a lot more comfy for the wife. My wife would only go with me once and a while till I got a road king with a back rest. Since then she will go with me ANY TIME I ask. And when I got the Electra Glide, WOW, she loves it. I got the Classic because I wanted the chrome and black engine but have no use for all the bells and whistle of the Ultra. I'd have gotten the Standard but it had the painted silver engine. She loves being able to just lean back against the trunk and watch the world roll by.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm sold. I just realized that it's not an Ultra but it looks well equipped to me. I agree with you about the chrome instead of the silver engine. Several years ago I bought myself a
XL1200C (chrome engine) and my wife a 883 Hugger (Painted engine). I found that the chrome was alot easier to clean and maintain.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I apologize. I think that we kinda' got off track with all the Harley posts and discussions over the past couple of days. Maybe we should change the title to Harley photo thread or something similar.

Tanksta

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You want a scooter...lol...here yaggo.

Snapped this at Louie's on Lake Hefner this afternoon.

alh5.googleusercontent.com__QvpX7JV2NIc_ThJysHgekFI_AAAAAAAABI82453bfa95b238109a46225b7ef0d25a.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom