Musicians in OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a decent guitar player, been in a couple really good bands. Been a guest of Fender guitar at Nashville NAMM show twice.
I have been looking for musicians in Oklahoma who want to jam, swap gear, maybe be available to sit in and play a gig, I get opportunities offered to me for cool private BBQ or wakes or birthdays. I have been trying to get gigs in Stillwater to no avail.
So tell me anout your musical interest
FB_IMG_1532953864995.jpg

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in a pop music group in college, and have played a few times with friends at some events. But you know what they say, you’re either a guitarist who sings a little or a singer who plays a little guitar. I was more a singer who plays a little guitar, but my voice hasn’t aged very well.

I have some nice guitars that I can’t do justice. If you’re on instagram or facebook search for Liggett Guitars, he is making a guitar from a Koa coffee table for me, he has some pics posted if you’re interested that are stunning. He is quite talented!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you’re on instagram or facebook search for Liggett Guitars, he is making a guitar from a Koa coffee table for me, he has some pics posted if you’re interested that are stunning. He is quite talented!
You can also find pics on a Google image search.
EDIT: Well, duh... or just go to http://www.liggettguitars.com.

I used to bang on a geetar. The strings are probably rusted off my old SG, haven't had it out of the case in years.
___

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can, but I didn’t find any pictures of the Koa coffee table guitar that way. They are among his recent posts on his social media pages, plus you get some description.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I play a very little bit on keys. Even less on guitar. I'm decent on drums and really good at the congas (and willing to play other auxiliary and hand percussion.) Unfortunately congas, even though they are quite prevalent in a LOT of music and just about every major touring act that isn't hard rock or metal has a percussion section it's largely overlooked at the local gig level. Probably seen as just another mouth to feed when it comes to divvying up the gig money.

Anyway, if you get at least some drums, bass and guitar together I'd love to come sprinkle some extra percussion on top. I'm in Tulsa but I'd drive a bit for an occasional jam or for a rehearsal if it was for a gig.

Let me know!

Bryan
918-943-0054

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I play a very little bit on keys. Even less on guitar. I'm decent on drums and really good at the congas (and willing to play other auxiliary and hand percussion.) Unfortunately congas, even though they are quite prevalent in a LOT of music and just about every major touring act that isn't hard rock or metal has a percussion section it's largely overlooked at the local gig level. Probably seen as just another mouth to feed when it comes to divvying up the gig money.

Anyway, if you get at least some drums, bass and guitar together I'd love to come sprinkle some extra percussion on top. I'm in Tulsa but I'd drive a bit for an occasional jam or for a rehearsal if it was for a gig.

Let me know!

Bryan
918-943-0054
As a drummer I always appreciated help from a percussionist, or two. That is if they could keep time. :)

It especially helps when doing cover tunes that have two drummers, and a whole percussion section, and everyone expects one single drummer to do it all at the same time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom