My 100 shares of DWAC I purchased this morning is skyrocketing 👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all checkout PHUN lol. +1,000% today. Don't know about this one though.

Shares of Phunware Inc. (PHUN) surged more than 800% Friday morning, as special-purpose acquisition company, or SPAC, Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC), was merging with Trump Media & Technology Group. Austin-based Phunware is an advertising startup that has been associated with former President Donald Trump's 2020 presidential campaign, and appearted to be getting a lift from the DWAC SPAC deal, which is the former president's attempt to launch a social-media platform. Meanwhile, shares of DWAC were up 190% on Friday, contributing to a 1,224% weekly gain for the entity. Trump announced that he has decided to upend Silicon Valley via a new app called TRUTH Social, which will be a property of his newly formed social-media company, Trump Media & Technology Group. Digital World closed up 356.8% on Thursday, marking the best first day of trading ever by a SPAC, according to Dow Jones Market Data. Meanwhile, Phunware's market value is only $116 million, FactSet data show, even with the surge in its stock on Friday.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went in and changed my limit order to 1/2 of my shares. Then placed a market order for the other 1/2. The circuit breaker tripped while I was fiddling with the orders. Thought I'd make a little and get my original investment back and see what happened with the shares on the limit order. When it opened back up both orders processed and my stock sold at $175. A nice days work for once...

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://welovetrump.com/2021/10/20/...es-his-new-social-media-network-truth-social/

So far so good… almost doubled today so I’m setting a 20% stop loss.

Anyone else invest or heard of the deal? Hopefully this will be like the new FB.
Heard about too late so didn't get in but watched on Am-Trade, it stopped trading 3 or 4 times when it popped the circuit brakers, it went to $175 last I saw was back down to $70's. Hope you got out with your shirt still on! I'm going to watch it a few more days to see what kind of pattern it rolls in....Good luck!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard about too late so didn't get in but watched on Am-Trade, it stopped trading 3 or 4 times when it popped the circuit brakers, it went to $175 last I saw was back down to $70's. Hope you got out with your shirt still on! I'm going to watch it a few more days to see what kind of pattern it rolls in....Good luck!
It'll be over in a few days. Buy the dips and dump. Then when it settles into a sane pattern buy a few to hold. That's what I'm going to do. It's back up to around $95 at the moment.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m extremely but hurt that a few days ago I cashed out all my fun money in my fun stock account. Saw this thread yesterday, only had $50 in my account. Bought one share. Sold just now. Made a tidy $80ish profit. If only I had the couple grand still in the account when I bought in….

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m extremely but hurt that a few days ago I cashed out all my fun money in my fun stock account. Saw this thread yesterday, only had $50 in my account. Bought one share. Sold just now. Made a tidy $80ish profit. If only I had the couple grand still in the account when I bought in….
Right? I had all of mine tied up. I sold a few shares of XOM since I was up a little on it and had held it for awhile just to be able to play.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right? I had all of mine tied up. I sold a few shares of XOM since I was up a little on it and had held it for awhile just to be able to play.
Such crap. I had put $1500 into bitcoin back when it was at 23k, and just cashed it out so I could get some tires and buy a gun or two. Could have turned that $4k into $8k or better. But hindsight is always 20/20. I screwed myself out of probably 10k selling OZSC a month early.

Latest posts

Top Bottom