My Bow Kill Video 10/01/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DownDeep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Guys!
This was my 1st attempt at filming my own hunts and fumbling thru the editing software.

You're H&F forum royalty.

Not Hardly Royalty my friend... I'm not on the forum nearly as much as I'd like to be... But with my work schedule and 4 kids (and all of them playing some sort of sports or activates) it's hard for me to have time to kick back and relax and enjoy this forum as much as I'd like. We have a bunch of great people and a vast wealth of knowledge on here. We are all luckily to have a forum like this for us Okies!

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not Hardly Royalty my friend... I'm not on the forum nearly as much as I'd like to be... But with my work schedule and 4 kids (and all of them playing some sort of sports or activates) it's hard for me to have time to kick back and relax and enjoy this forum as much as I'd like. We have a bunch of great people and a vast wealth of knowledge on here. We are all luckily to have a forum like this for us Okies!

Agreed, and nice shootin hoss! Loved the slow mo and following that arrow!.

Latest posts

Top Bottom