My first rifle reloads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to get some reloads for mine, what brass/ bullet are you using. I have some privi brass I shot up. That is the only reloadable 7.5 swiss brass I have.
Are you using the redding dies??

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
woohoo! some good looking ammo there. i'm going to have to start reloading for mine soon. where'd you get the brass?

I need to get some reloads for mine, what brass/ bullet are you using. I have some privi brass I shot up. That is the only reloadable 7.5 swiss brass I have.
Are you using the redding dies??

It's Graf's brass and I'm using Hornady New Dimension dies. I got them both in a deal with a K31, otherwise I would have gotten the Reddings and probably will sometime in the future. I understand Graf's is one of the best for 7.5 Swiss, so I'm thrilled with that. I'm pushing 168gr Nosler Custom Competitions with it.

I managed to make a quick trip to H&H today to see how they did.

ai631.photobucket.com_albums_uu32_z06dantheman_IMG_1521.jpg

The one on the left is a 5 shot group with three hits making the middle hole. The one on the right is a 6 shot group. The lower left hole is actually 4 hits and my last 4 shots and it measures under .5 inches edge to edge. H&H is only 30 yds, but if the rifle and load can consistently do that, I'd be able to shoot MOA or better and I'll be doing backflips. I loaded up another 30 rds tonight and hopefully can try it out tomorrow.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Way to go, I'd be lucky to see a target anymore at 100 yrs. I shot a military match with my k31 & did quite well for me using gp11. What powder you using I'm looking at using H4895 ( because I have some)

Latest posts

Top Bottom