My most recent kill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went shooting some coyotes and prairie dogs this weekend. Shot this little guy with the gun in hand from about 30 or 40 yards away is what we are guestimating.... I was pretty happy.

ai685.photobucket.com_albums_vv214_shootermcgavin_pistoldog.jpg

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet! Nice shooting! How many prarie dogs did you get?

Just the 1 confirmed with the pistol. When I shot her she ran about 30 feet before she rolled over and started kicking. The FMJ's shot right through. With how far she ran, and how close we were hitting with some of our shots, I believe that we hit several more but since they were only a foot from the hole, the crawled in and died underground... of course if you can't confirm you can't say it happened.

With the Ar-15 we can confirm about 15-20... but some jumped and then fell in the hole... so whether they died or just got the poo scared out of them I don't know.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still looked like a fun day!:D

Oh it was a blast. Worst Saturday of shooting guns all day is better than anything else I can think of to do.

Nice shooting! What kind of pistola and what caliber were you using there?

it is an xd-9. My roommate was shooting a S&W M&P .45. He didn't have any confirmed but he had to of killed some because he was actually shooting way more consistant and closer than I was... Had WWWAAY better range too. There was one dog he shot at, hit just behind it and scared it to the left, then shot in front of it and scared it to the right, it stopped on a mound and he shot the mound below it... He did that all day, several out to 60 yards or so. Made me want to never get in a shootout with an OKC cop (he is one).

Latest posts

Top Bottom