My New (to me) Money Maker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
573k miles and I was looking for a truck under 40k.

They had the auction for all the arrow trucks last year. Friend of mine bought 8 all for right around 12-20k with 400k-525k. They needed about 2-4k in maintenance and little stuff. They were what you bought 04-05 Freightshakers with the Detroit 60 series. If you would have only been looking last year.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel for you truck drivers. It's not just the sacrifices you make that makes me feel for you, it's all the laws targeted at truck drivers that's sad to me. You guys are looked at as free money to a lot of city and state officials, but especially LEO and HP troops.

I put in 13 months working for a company that offered legal assistance to truck drivers. It's disgusting to hear some of the stories and cases that come through that place.

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel for you truck drivers. It's not just the sacrifices you make that makes me feel for you, it's all the laws targeted at truck drivers that's sad to me. You guys are looked at as free money to a lot of city and state officials, but especially LEO and HP troops.

I put in 13 months working for a company that offered legal assistance to truck drivers. It's disgusting to hear some of the stories and cases that come through that place.

And i guarantee you only here about 1/3 of it that goes on.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, she runs pretty good. I finished orientation in Grand Prairie, Tx and they paid me to come down to Brownsville, Tx to recover a trailer. I think I am stuck here until Monday though. I can't find a good enough paying load yet. Thought I had a pretty good one going to Nashville but I didn't get the load booked in time. Oh well, there is always tommorrow. BTW, it was really kinda weird waking up to palm trees, seagulls and 62 degrees. If it would quit raining it would be a great day down here.

skrinar70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are mine...

The green Peterbilt is my daily driver... 2002 550hp 2050tq C15-Cat, 18spd and 3.70 rears on air ride, gets about 6.5 MPG consistantly
The purple KW is my toy, Sunday driver... 1981 500 hp 1800tq 3408 V8 Cat, 15spd and 3.55 rears on air ride, gets about 5 MPG if you keep your foot out of it
The Cabover I just sold, it is a 1974 KW with a 350 Cummins, 13 spd and 4.44 rears on spring suspension

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom