My two favorite purchases from Wannamacher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
how much you pay. thinkin bout goin that route one day

we need a sticky on how to use the forum btw. unless i just failed to look for it... which very well may have happpened. i dont know how to multiquote. and the search funtion sucks. by that i mean that i dont know how to use it. it doesnt like s & w....something about letter count.

Just click on the quotation marks in the lower right of a post, in as many posts as you wish to quote. Then click on Post Reply and the quotes will all be there.

T

tomcruise

I didnt buy anything yet but :
who's going and are you going to set up a booth or are you going to be a "roaming dealer". If you are going to set up a booth leave the community you location so that we can stop by.

I despise this specific show, because

A: there are sooo many people that come,
B: the people that haven't saw each other since the last show want to stop in the middle of the 3 foot isle and visit for half an hour
C: because we get so much forigen (non oklahoman) rif-raf in my opinion, people are much more rude, run into others and keep going, stop in the middle of the narrow isles to chit chatt.

So as a practice I don't go to the wannamachers just because, unless I'm hunting something specific, or I've got friends that are wanting to go. Otherwise I'll generally just pass on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom