My two favorite purchases from Wannamacher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought the classic "gun show deal". A russian surpluss M91/30 with pig sticker, ammo pouch, cleaning kit for a. $100 otd. As long as it can hit the broad side of a barn, ill be happy with it.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sold all the firearms I took to the show, so I was happy with that. I also picked up an "untouched since arsenal rebuild" International Harvester M1 Garand, with a pristine barrel, for a very good price. It was a good show for me; it's too bad more folks here didn't have the same sort of experience.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a Henry lever action .22 NIB for $200 OTD. I also wanted a NIB Buck Mark .22 with a BBL for around $300, not the Camper model. I found one and was going to offer $285, but it was gone when I came back. I also had a AK74 and a 10mm Glock on my list, but couldn't find them with a good price anywhere in the building.

talked to a guy that got a non camper model for 165!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i found a sig 230 in 32 acp for 260... not too shabby

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up a small Pelican case for my shooting timer, a new fixed blade with Kydex sheath, a square of Kydex and some Chicago screws, a new Ruger MK III 22/45 (blued) with 5.5" barrel and a new Tactical Solutions Pac-Lite 4.5" threaded bull barrel with compensator.

I thought the prices were fair to competative with what I've seen on the internet. I have to travel about 1-1/2 hours to get to any big city from where I live, so taking into account shipping, FFL fees, and being able to hold something before the purchase, I think I did pretty good.

why so vague?

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up a small Pelican case for my shooting timer, a new fixed blade with Kydex sheath, a square of Kydex and some Chicago screws, a new Ruger MK III 22/45 (blued) with 5.5" barrel and a new Tactical Solutions Pac-Lite 4.5" threaded bull barrel with compensator.

I thought the prices were fair to competative with what I've seen on the internet. I have to travel about 1-1/2 hours to get to any big city from where I live, so taking into account shipping, FFL fees, and being able to hold something before the purchase, I think I did pretty good.

how much you pay. thinkin bout goin that route one day

we need a sticky on how to use the forum btw. unless i just failed to look for it... which very well may have happpened. i dont know how to multiquote. and the search funtion sucks. by that i mean that i dont know how to use it. it doesnt like s & w....something about letter count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom