NAA rod & gun club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have. It's pretty nice, nothing spectacular but nice. If I remember right it's basically a large meeting room and a kitchen. They've really been making some nice improvements at the range.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I havent been in the club house yet but the range is 4 miles from my home. I have been a member there since 2001. My favorite is still USSA but for a quick trip to test some loads NAA is fine.

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for something closer than Red Castle, Where is NAA located and do they have any special requirements to join? What are their rates?

OicnaiC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's just east of Coweta near the intersection of Hwy 51 and the Muskogee Turnpike. $850 membership, $75/year dues, I believe are the current prices. I think they are full so you'd have to get on the waiting list or find someone selling theirs.

pyscodog

New to the site!
Reaction score
Newbie here on OK Shooters, but been a member at NAA for about 5/6 years. Don't underestimate NAA, its a fast growing club. Skeet, wobble trap, archery, pistol and rifle range out to 300 yds. Two large fishing ponds and a good bunch of people. One can expect to see alot of growth in the following years to come. Maybe I'll see you out there.
pyscodog

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What would help them grow the most is a couple action pistol bays where you could draw from a holster and move and shot. Shooting from benches is fine for load testing and shooting groups on paper. Dont get me wrong I spend time out, but I like to spend time drawing for concealment and dynamic movments.

Latest posts

Top Bottom