Nancy Pelosi defend husband DUI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
They took like four hours or something before they breathalyzed him and when they did, he hit .08 which was still drunk. There's speculation that she was in the car with him and that was why he didn't get checked early.
We'll find out though.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They took like four hours or something before they breathalyzed him and when they did, he hit .08 which was still drunk. There's speculation that she was in the car with him and that was why he didn't get checked early.
We'll find out though.
The new said that she was somewhere else delivering a speech. We will see.....

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We'll find out though.

The new said that she was somewhere else delivering a speech. We will see.....

Another story (in Hot Topics and Political, I think) stated that she was on the east coast and gave a speech at a college and also got an honorable degree from that college.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another story (in Hot Topics and Political, I think) stated that she was on the east coast and gave a speech at a college and also got an honorable degree from that college.
It may have have been an honorary degree, but there’s NOTHING honorable about her!

Choprzrul

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe this really isn't about DUI.....but rather...WHO really was in the car with him if Nancy was on the East coast? Was DUI charged 4 hours later as a cover story to hide the real story (strictly speculative on my part here) about the hooker in the passenger seat??

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe this really isn't about DUI.....but rather...WHO really was in the car with him if Nancy was on the East coast? Was DUI charged 4 hours later as a cover story to hide the real story (strictly speculative on my part here) about the hooker in the passenger seat??

Power to him, the guy is 80!

Latest posts

Top Bottom