Natchez shooter supply has PMC .223 & 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was $20.49 to ship 200 rounds of .223 and 250 rds. of 9mm to me. The way I look at it, I'm not paying sales tax and I'm not wasting fuel driving around town with hope that Walmart or Academy has some when I get there. So, I'm OK with the that. YMMV.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just reload, and wonder why you guys have a problem finding ammo.

Dennis, I've seen this same statement from you in several different threads. With all do respect, I get where your coming from, but it's starting to come off as a little condescending. I'm sure you don't mean it that way, I hope anyway, but it does. I realize that I am not as prepared as I would like to be, but I am working toward that goal.

I respect and envy the position your in, but please understand there can be numerous reasons for people not being prepared for this situation. Be it lack of knowledge, finances, or just not enough hours in the day. I have a descent amount of ammo and I'm looking at reloading. But until then I'm just doin' the best I can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom