• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Need hay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Need a round bale but prefer square bales of Bermuda/horse quality. Would like to find it near by. I know hay is hard to come by. I have been looking on market place as well but nothing local.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Need a round bale but prefer square bales of Bermuda/horse quality. Would like to find it near by. I know hay is hard to come by. I have been looking on market place as well but nothing local.

Good luck.

I had to get coastal out of east Texas. 10-12 bales get me thru winter, so I went in with a guy that was buying 50 for his herd and had him throw 12 on for me. Call your banker. When you can find it it’s real high.

I gave $130 for local Bermuda first part of November just to get me thru until the coastal got here. My local supplier would only guarantee me 1 bale per month, at the $130/bale. I gave $60 last year and I was buying it 3 at a time. Without the coastal mine would have had to have gone without grass hay. Would have had to survive on alfalfa & grain. I won’t even tell you what I paid for the coastal. I’d be embarrassed. It’s good hay though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom