Need help w/ Glock prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least that is the LE price in Oklahoma($422.00 at Outdoor America). However, Oklahoma LE can also buy the LE Glocks from these dealers,
GT Distributors
Barney's
OMB Guns
Cruise Uniform

All of these dealers sell the basic LE Glocks at the Glock recommended $ 398.20. They do require letterhead for purchase and can be shipped direct to the agency. From what I have been told they charge $20.00-$30.00 for the next day air shipping. Even with the shipping it is a better deal than buying from Outdoor America.

Another officer looking for a Glock last week was told by the staff at Outdoor America that they are going to be raising their LE prices another $50.00 a gun.

That's about the regular price for LE Glock. It's a great price for non LE person. I would jump on it for not being an LE/military.

Olympicarmsfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sounds like a great deal I think I paid maybe four or five years ago for my G19 $489 or a bit more.

I think thats a great price and would jump on one. I like 9mm never owned a 40 cal anything but have looked at them and would like one in 40.

At that price buy both 9mm and .40 cal lol.

Good luck both are good guns. I dont know if I ever liked the .357 in a semi auto.

EXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought a LNIB 19 with 3 mags for 450. If i would have known i could have gotten a Brand new one for 425 I would have bought the brand new one! I say buy it!