NEEDED: 400yd Steel Target Testers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBIRD

Marksman
Reaction score
Thunderbird Range has been provided a steel proto-type swinging target with multiple targets to test at our 400 yrd line. Need to provide test results to manuf. next week so I'm looking for some long range shooter for Saturday afternoon (1300-1600) at the range.
Location is 20264 Fishmarket Road, Tecumseh, OK or call 405-598-8220 for additional info. No AP or steel core at this time. It is AR500 steel but the deflector is on AR400.
TB

philipxhuff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey me and a guy i work with are interested in trying out your 400 yard targets. i shoot a howa 1500 .308 and he shoots a savage 300 win mag.
i work saturday until "4" but its usually easy to get off early. if i dont hear from you on here ill give you a call later this week. right now its 9pm on sunday night so i dont want to call lol.

tslabaugh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am the "guy" that philipxhuff works with... I'd love to get to shoot at something that distance. I also sent you a PM. I am unsure if you got it, since the pm's seem to be messing up.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thunderbird Range has been provided a steel proto-type swinging target with multiple targets to test at our 400 yrd line. Need to provide test results to manuf. next week so I'm looking for some long range shooter for Saturday afternoon (1300-1600) at the range.
Location is 20264 Fishmarket Road, Tecumseh, OK or call 405-598-8220 for additional info. No AP or steel core at this time. It is AR500 steel but the deflector is on AR400.
TB

fat guys OKC should be there - so Shawn/SDR can accommodate you for long range shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom