Nekkid and skeered.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen the show while channel surfing but never stopped to really investigate. I am kind of burnt out on all supposed reality shows. I used to really like Duck Dynasty and Swamp People, but both of those have gotten to hokie.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love survival shows and while this one isn't really educational like a Ray Mears, Cody Lundin, or Les Stroud show, it's still interesting.

I'd love to try it. Can't say I'd last more than 45 minutes, but it'd still be fun! You guys know I'm not afraid to show off my gross body.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seen the preview, haven't considered watching. They nudity wouldn't / doesn't bother me, the concept is somewhat interesting, but I'm afraid too scripted from what the other 'reality' shows are broadcasting. My biggest problem would be, after BB's comments on Channing Tatum and his beater in WHD, would not want to be responsible for the heart palpitations, irregular breathing, or sudden spikes in temperature that would occur after seeing me naked. :wink2:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have seen a couple of episodes. WTF is wrong with people?? They get to take one item with them and no one thought to bring SHOES?!?!?!?! :scratch:

I did feel kinda bad for the guy with the sunburned Johnson ...

Sadly the people who like to get naked are not the people you would like to see naked.

No kidding. And why is it the older and fatter the guy is the more attractive he thinks he is?? Can any of you guys answer this for me?? I do not understand ... :scratch: (I may or may not have been to a nudist camp a time or two in my life ... :lookaroun ... BUT ... One thing's for sure -- I read a lot! :wink2:)

Seen the preview, haven't considered watching. They nudity wouldn't / doesn't bother me, the concept is somewhat interesting, but I'm afraid too scripted from what the other 'reality' shows are broadcasting. My biggest problem would be, after BB's comments on Channing Tatum and his beater in WHD, would not want to be responsible for the heart palpitations, irregular breathing, or sudden spikes in temperature that would occur after seeing me naked. :wink2:

:kiss: :heart: That's what I LOVE about you guys ... always thinking of me! :)

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding. And why is it the older and fatter the guy is the more attractive he thinks he is?? Can any of you guys answer this for me?? I do not understand ... :scratch: (I may or may not have been to a nudist camp a time or two in my life ... :lookaroun ... BUT ... One thing's for sure -- I read a lot! :wink2:)

I'll get back with ya as soon as I'm done admiring myself in the full-length......

Latest posts

Top Bottom