"Never Needs Sharpening Copper Knife" $3 for two at Atwoods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I married a chef, and she bought one of these on a whim at Big Lots about 6 years ago for like $9. Her conservative estimate for the purpose of this thread is it has cut approximately 500 frozen chicken breasts over that time. (We eat a lot of chicken, she always uses this knife for chicken, and it's never been sharpened)
These are a smidge smaller and sold in a two pack, there was a pallet of them at Yukon Atwoods an hour ago.
$2.99 for two.

I've included a fat sharpie and the old knife for wear and size reference.
PXL_20231125_215257774.jpg
PXL_20231125_215254003.jpg
PXL_20231125_215118910.jpg
PXL_20231125_215022325.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ohhhh! Thank you! I bought a set of knives at Sam's about 5, maybe 7 years ago. They still work but are starting to drag some. I gotta go get some chicken feed next week. I'll snag me some new knives too!

Plus Grumpy has a coworker -- 20-something -- fixing to move into his first apartment. I've been gathering stuff up for him because he's doing good to come up with all the deposits and pre-payments he needs to get in. I've got him a set of dishes, some pots and pans and some silverware but he's gonna need some cutting knives, too.

Thank you again!! 😘

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I bought 12 of these and gave a pack to my buddy and he skinned and processed an entire deer and it is still sharp.
He cut the tail off and scrapped against bone and cut the joints also .
It did well but you can tell in a few spots on the blade it is not as sharp as it was.

I have had never sharpen knives before and they do need to be sharpened.
We will see how long these last.
Cheap enough you can't get hurt on them.
I have even seen the same pack on line for $1.95.

I bought mine a few minutes after @CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin posted about them.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Anyone know if any of he other Atwood’s locations got these?

Atwoods is on my list of places to be and things to do today. I hope I can find a couple dozen. 3 for each vehicle, a half-dozen for out in the shed and the rest to scatter in drawers around the house. I can NEVER find a pocketknife when I need one.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Atwoods is on my list of places to be and things to do today. I hope I can find a couple dozen. 3 for each vehicle, a half-dozen for out in the shed and the rest to scatter in drawers around the house. I can NEVER find a pocketknife when I need one.
Susie Scissorhands……

Latest posts

Top Bottom