New 15-22 goodness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caseman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the make/model of the scope? Have you shot it with the scope yet? I'm wanting to mount one on mine, but I want to use a see through mount so I can still use the sights. I also want to put a tactical sling on it. Can't decide between a single or two point. Any thoughts?

Jeff Scott

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the make/model of the scope? Have you shot it with the scope yet? I'm wanting to mount one on mine, but I want to use a see through mount so I can still use the sights. I also want to put a tactical sling on it. Can't decide between a single or two point. Any thoughts?

The scope is an Osprey 4x16x50 Mil Dot and I paid about 100 bucks for it. The stock sights sit pretty high so it may be difficult to find a mount to sight through. As far as slings, I've always been a fan of the two point sling.

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After first look I thought it was a joke......... but hey to each his own, looks cool.

? Does the buffer/spring in stock still work with the 22 app?

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After first look I thought it was a joke......... but hey to each his own, looks cool.

? Does the buffer/spring in stock still work with the 22 app?

The M&P15-22 does not have a spring/buffer in the stock. In fact there is no tube at all. It is a solid piece of plastic. Here is a pic from G&R Tactical that shows what I mean.

awww.gandrtactical.com_images_archive_SW_22LR_AR2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom