This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerCowboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Came across this forum and I like what I see. I just got back into shooting. I took my grandson to a gun show a couple of weeks ago, handled a Mosin and I was back in the game. Took him to Canadian Ranges last Saturday to shoot my "new" 1933 Tula M91/30. Well, I had to break out the sks that I bought new 20 years ago. We also shot my 22 German made 22 revolver that was willed to me and a 357 revolver. I can't believe that it had been over 10 yrs since I'd been to a range. I also have a Stevens Savage Arms 22 semiauto rifle, a Ruger P90dc 45, a Firestar Plus 9mm and Winchester 87a 20 gauge. I'll be shooting them again soon.

I've been reloading 20 plus years. Good thing. Dang has ammo prices taken off. I can remember getting 20sks rounds for $3 a box at Outdoor America.

djdavis75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA! I also kind of got out of shooting, about 12 years ago. All the recent talk of bans, and the new open carry law in Oklahoma have gotten me interested again. Just took my kids out on the back of the property today and we shot my Glock and AR-15, good times. Anyway, welcome to the forum, I've only been here a very short time, but it seems like a great place.

SoonerCowboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's one thing that I want to learn, how to Reload.

I've been reloading for all most 18 years and it's pretty easy. Well at least handgun loads are. I've never tried reloading rifle ammo. I loaded 300 38 spl this weekend and I would say that it took me about 3 hours to do it. That's with a single stage press performing 3 stages.

Latest posts

Top Bottom