New Obama Flag Looks Eerily Like Blood-Stained Walls at Benghazi Consulate.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Third, Ridge I do not remember ever linking those. Maybe you should post a link to where I did.

Forth the staff would shoot themselves if ignerntbend and I ended up in the same nursing home. :D

Those were sidebar Newsmaxx headlines in you link. I always like my field trips into the conservative blogosphere in which you exist.

Phone boarding or I would have screenshotted.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People will try and make any connection they can to make him look bad. This is a stretch big time.

I dont like Obama either, not in the slightest, but this is a joke.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those were sidebar Newsmaxx headlines in you link. I always like my field trips into the conservative blogosphere in which you exist.

Phone boarding or I would have screenshotted.

Ahhh, I never even bother with the links.

People will try and make any connection they can to make him look bad. This is a stretch big time.

I dont like Obama either, not in the slightest, but this is a joke.

It is just as important as the Romney is not going to bother with trying to get the 47% that will not vote for him.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, Romney doesn't need the votes of the poor moocher class. Let's go ahead and count him as a lose in the deep south and most every rural county in America.

Latest posts

Top Bottom