New Pikepass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine put his on the "eyebrow" tint on his windshield, and it would not read. He had to get a new one to place below the tint, directly on the glass.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many folks just keep them loose in the console or glove box and then just throw it on the dash when hitting the turnpike...

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a heads up guys, we got a notice that we owed money to the OTA for tolls, even though we had money in our pikepass account. Turns out they deactivated our old pikepasses before sending our new ones. The wife got it straightened out, but you might check to make sure your old ones are still active.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many folks just keep them loose in the console or glove box and then just throw it on the dash when hitting the turnpike...

Been doing that for years........... guess that is about to change. I do have a separate Pikepass for the three vehicles I own. Easier to keep up with.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got my new pikepass and stuck it on the windshield. I think they have some kind of transmitter in the bump you feel when you paste it on. So I guess you could mount it on plexiglas or something and move it from vehicle to vehicle. I thought when I first got mine that they had some kind of video camera at the gates that read them, but now think they are electronic of some kind. Maybe like rfid tags like the stores use. Don't know for sure how the new ones work though.

dvPete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 2 - one is peeled and stuck behind the mirror in one vehicle, and the other is taped on the drivers side on another vehicle - pretty much where the state inspection stickers used to be. Both work without any issues.

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my new ones 3 are peel & stick and 1 is able to move from vehicle to vehicle. had to pay xtra for it, looks just like the old ones execpt has suction cups on it

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just tell them you have a motorcycle and they will give you the old style pikepass because I have the new ones in the cars and they gave me the old style back for the bike.

Latest posts

Top Bottom