New Springfield XDs 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will likely buy one. I have been very impressed with my XDs, which has become my most often carried gun. I bet Mrs. 10Seconds would love to carry it.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was one of the ones that anxiously awaited the arrival of the XDs. I really did like the size and feel of it but it just wasn't for me. I had one of the first in the area and repeatedly had reliability problems with it, even after it being returned to SA. Mine's long gone. The 9mm in that platform doesn't do anything for me as I have, and carry an HK P2000sk in 9mm. A better gun IMO and larger capacity. If anyone is interested in an Alabama pocket holster for the XDs, let me know. I think I still have one around here somewhere that didn't get here until the pistol was gone.

jwoo52

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at a buy show in Dallas last week for acusport and got to shoot this bad boy.... Smooth as butter... They will be released in the second quarter and price should be released in the next few weeks.