New to Forum!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, all! I’ve been a member for a little over a year and have enjoyed reading and learning from everyone. Wanted to introduce myself!

My name is Dillon and I’ve been an avid shooter for over 20 years. The first firearm I ever purchased for myself was a Springfield 1911? What was your first firearm purchase?

Hello and welcome aboard. My first firearm purchase was a 12 gauge H&R top break. Got it out of Walmart for $99. I still have it. Nothing special and nothing pretty. Cant miss with that thing.

JHardin1974

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello, all! I’ve been a member for a little over a year and have enjoyed reading and learning from everyone. Wanted to introduce myself!

My name is Dillon and I’ve been an avid shooter for over 20 years. The first firearm I ever purchased for myself was a Springfield 1911? What was your first firearm purchase?
I honestly don't remember the first gun I ever bought myself...but I do remember the first gun ever given to me was an old ww2 7x57 that keyholed every round...

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My first firearm that I would consider mine aside from numerous BB guns was a Daisy legacy bolt action 22 rifle. Had plastic stock that looked like wood. There was one in the classifieds here just last week that brought back memories. I lost the magazine out of it in one of the numerous moves my dad always made. About 12 years ago I hunted for a mag to buy everywhere but no luck. I heard the rifles had some collector appeal so I carried it to a gun show and I think I got 2 or 300 for it. I’m pretty sure I paid about $80 for it in 1999.

Latest posts

Top Bottom