NFL announcers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The real question is "Why do we even know the names of the announcers?" They should be as anonymous as a silent fart. And, we should never see them on camera.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The real question is "Why do we even know the names of the announcers?" They should be as anonymous as a silent fart. And, we should never see them on camera.
That would give rise to theories about an announcers cabal, hooded inscrutable individuals pulling strings behind the scenes... especially around here.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey! That might be fun.

I remember once, back in the last century, one of the major networks experimented with a pro football game with no sound; just football. I don't remember exactly how they did it (I forget a lot), but I liked it. I think they had sound on the radio for those who wanted it.

It didn't go over very well, obviously. I think, if it were given some thought in construct, it would still be a good idea.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey! That might be fun.

I remember once, back in the last century, one of the major networks experimented with a pro football game with no sound; just football. I don't remember exactly how they did it (I forget a lot), but I liked it. I think they had sound on the radio for those who wanted it.

It didn't go over very well, obviously. I think, if it were given some thought in construct, it would still be a good idea.
Sounds like somebody needs to master that remote control. Mute the Sound. Jump in there and show that TV who's boss.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that even legal? Actually, I turn it down real low while I mess around on the computer. Just enough sound to hear the crowd roar when I need to pay attention.

Latest posts

Top Bottom